NATIONAL ICE CENTRE GIFT CARDS
Treat your family and friends to exciting public ice skating sessions and a range of themed parties throughout the year!
With fun ice activities for all ages and abilities, you can hit the ice with family and friends any day of the week. Gift cards are available to purchase from £10 and can be redeemed against all public skating sessions including theme parties 🎁.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions1. Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. After 24 months from the date of purchase any remaining balance will be cancelled. Balance enquiries can be obtained by calling the Box Office on 0843 373 3000.
2. Gift cards may not be exchanged for tickets already purchased and are not transferable for cash or other goods. They can also not be redeemed for tickets for events at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham.
3. Gift cards can be activated for any value, with a minimum value of £10.
4. Gift cards are non-refundable and are not transferable for cash or other goods.
5. Gift cards can be redeemed against tickets for all public ice skating sessions including theme parties at the National Ice Centre, and can be redeemed online, over the phone or in person.
6. If the value of the gift card exceeds the price of the tickets the remaining balance will remain on your account. Change will not be given.
7. If the price of the tickets exceeds the value of the gift card, the customer must pay the outstanding balance.
8. A maximum of two gift cards can be redeemed in one transaction.
9. No refunds will be given except in the discretion of and in accordance with the refund policy of the National Ice Centre.
10. Gift cards should be treated as cash and the National Ice Centre will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
11. The National Ice Centre has the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.